Friday, January 21, 2011

I AM TOO INVOLVED.........

Debanjana means my first love...
Debanjana means my real love...
Debanjana means a beautiful,a charming girl...
Debanjana means an eye contact always dazzling like a pearl...
Debanjana means i sing songs at dawn...
Debanjana means i forget every sorrow and pain......

It was a delightful,a shiny day....
The day i tried to make a new way....
The way of happiness and joy....
And the beginning of new dreams of a boy...
It was a day i felt much stronger....
I wanted to be loved ya longer......
It was 8th aug,wednesday....

The reason i'll let you know...
The love for you i stopped to show....
It was my soul you take away.....
Come back and make a new way....
Can not breathe alone anymore....
It kills my heart and soul.....

Everyday i thought 'i am yours'...
Days did not go without tears....
Everytime i thought 'you are mine'..
Loneliness was the only friend of mine...
Everymoment i missed you,i got bored...
Because of my love i'm too involved...


Would you leave me an another place??
For me it is only your heart's space.....
We need just a little cause.....
To start life after a long pause....

Without you don't wanna be care....
This wounds even can not be repair.....
There is a pain you put on my chest...
It is the only proof of your existence....
It may be problem that never can be solved...
Because of my love i'm too involved....

Nothing will ever change my love for u..
Even time changes my feelings will not change for you...
There is no ambiguity,there is no doubt...
I am the person your mom you warned about...



I can be your Rabindranath if you wish...
I can be your Wordsworth if you wish....
I can do anything to make you smile...
But i just need the beauty of your eyes....
'Once i was yours'..plz think never...
Instead think we are made for each other....
I believe i can change myself it is not too hard...
Because of my love i am too involved.....

No comments:

Post a Comment